FIBREGLASS RACE FAIRINGS
- We use imported Japanese resin for better quality and flexibility.
- Our race glass come finished with a special easy to grind GEL COAT and just require rubbing down to get them ready for primer and paint.
- Our race bodywork are produced using reinforced fibreglass weave using hand laid cloth (not sprayed).
- Our race glass are produced with a full Carbon Fibre and Kevlar reinforcement material on all mounting points and fragile areas.
- We also offer a paintjob service, please enquire.
- Our race fairings do not come with pre-drilled holes, however come pre-marked to ensure for accurate drilling.
- A free windscreen is included with every purchase.
- Free Shipping Australia wide
Production time and Process
Once you have processed your order with Aus Motorcycle Fairings, you can expect your race fairing kit to be delivered to your door in around 30 working days. This time allows us to do a thorough job in producing something truly spectacular. Once the kit is ready for shipment, photos will be taken. These photos are then sent to you, asking for your kind confirmation that the kit is the correct design and okay to be shipped out. PLEASE NOTE: If you choose our painting service, please allow for a turn around time of 40 days.
After the design has been confirmed the kit goes through a last stage of quality control before being sent over to shipment. All fairing kits are sent a strong and durable box with loads of protective foams to ensure against damaged during shipment.
Fitting a race fairing kit on a street motorcycle is not a hard job but you do need to own a few basic tools and have a bit of technical know-how in order to fit them. However, every bike is different and pre-existing damages to a motorcycle can cause the mounting points to differ slightly from standard. That is the reason why we do not pre-drill our fairings. Our mount points on the fairings are slightly larger than the hole size, which allow you do some minor adjustments and have more flexibility to drill the holes for optimal precision.
NOTE: Always check twice before drilling.
Once the bike has been used few times, the process of heating and cooling will cause the fairing panels to “set” to the mounted position, so that next time the panels will be removed and installed on without any hassles.
NOTE: If your bike has an aftermarket exhaust and headers, then fitting a race belly pan may be an issue as some race headers sit lower than a standard exhaust. Our Race fairing kits are designed and tested to fit Superbikes and Motorbikes that have standard factory headers.
All our race fairings come with a proper race belly pan which is fully enclosed and designed to contain all your motorbikes fluids in the advent of an engine or gasket failure.
This type of belly pan prevents fluids getting onto the track and endangering other riders
Optional Painting service - $300.00
Why not let us take out the hassle and stress in getting your race glass painted? With a state of the art spray shop and complete manufacturing setup we can arrange your kit to be painted to the colour of your choice for an additional $300.00. We can do any scheme you prefer, please just email us the photos. Please dont forget to select the painting option above.
Optional bolt Kit - $80.00
- Fairing bolt kit DZUS Quick release
- Windscreen nuts (Well nuts)